Thursday, March 24, 2011

How to create provisioning file for distribution build of iphone/ipad application?

Log in into your Provisioning Portal. @http://developer.apple.com/ios/manage/overview/index.action

Press New Profile Button. Note that Under Provisioning(Left Side Menu), Distribution Tab is selected.



Select relevant app ID  you made for a specific app which you are going to sign with this provisioning file.


How to create App ID ? (It is also used for creating Bundle ID of the apps)


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are fantastic! Thanks!Good weblog here! Also your web internet site loads up quick! What web host are you making use of? I wish my internet site loaded up as quickly as yours lol. Hey I have also came across while surfing other blogs on net sites for freelancers like online service start. www.zopcodes.com and many others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete