Friday, June 10, 2011

Post your blogger feeds to twitter with Google's feedburner

My Twitterfeed has been acting up and won't send my blog posts on twitter, hence I thought to switch over to some other service. I tried Google's Feedburner, it looks good !


I am posting this article for how to activate the feedburner to post your feeds on Twitter. Under Publicize Tab, Choose Socialize. When you press Add a twitter Account Button , it will will ask you to authenticate with your twitter account on which you want to publish you stuff. After that you will come back to this page and it will shown the username of your twitter account where your feeds will be posted.
You can fill in the other parameters as per your choice ! Happy  Tweeting and Blogging = Twogging !






No comments:

Post a Comment